Tree Surgeons for commercial and residential services
Chapel Tree Services provides expert tree care for homeowners and commercial customers as well as forestry services in Ross On Wye, Newent, Herefordshire, Forest of Dean and Monmouthshire.
We pride ourselves on providing a professional and personal service and our friendly tree surgeons are dedicated to providing the highest possible standard of tree care. We always offer no obligation quotations.
We aim to provide cost-effective, appropriate solutions for all your tree services and woodland needs.
We undertake all tree maintenance and tree work from Including Tree felling, tree cutting, stump grinding and tree pruning.
Contact us today for all of your arborist needs and we’ll come along and look at the job and discuss what we can do for you.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company Control Measures
We will continue to implement control measures, as per current government guidance, to keep staff and customers safe. Currently these include:
1. Staff members or customers should self-isolate if they:
• have COVID-19 symptoms
• live in a household with someone who has symptoms
• are required to self-isolate as part of NHS Test and trace
2. We will not undertake any work for households where someone is self-isolating.
3. For any households where we do carry out work, we will not enter any property (e.g. house, garage or outbuildings).
4. Quotations for work will be carried out in person but maintaining a minimum of 1m distance between customer and staff member. Please do not be offended if our team do not shake your hand as we would normally do.
5. Alcohol based hand sanitiser gel will be provided in each vehicle as well as at company premises and staff must sanitise their hands regularly throughout the day, especially on arrival at the yard and before leaving at the end of the day.
6. Antibacterial wipes will be provided for staff to clean main areas of hand contact, e.g. steering wheel, gear stick, handbrake, door handles, shared tools etc..
7. We will provide regular reminders and signage to maintain hygiene standards.