Tree Surgeons for commercial and residential services
Chapel Tree Services provides expert tree care for homeowners and commercial customers as well as forestry services in Ross On Wye, Newent, Herefordshire, Forest of Dean and Monmouthshire.
We pride ourselves on providing a professional and personal service and our friendly tree surgeons are dedicated to providing the highest possible standard of tree care. We always offer no obligation quotations.
We aim to provide cost-effective, appropriate solutions for all your tree services and woodland needs.
We undertake all tree maintenance and tree work from Including Tree felling, tree cutting, stump grinding and tree pruning.
Contact us today for all of your arborist needs and we’ll come along and look at the job and discuss what we can do for you.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company Control Measures from September 2020
The safety of our staff and customers remains our top priority and we will be following these guidelines to ensure the safety of all those on site and our customers:
Control measures in place for Chapel Trees return to work
- No staff will come to work for 7 days if they are showing any symptoms of Coronavirus or if any member of their household is showing any symptoms.
- All staff will be briefed on Public Health England guidelines and asked to follow the current rules on social distancing, use of masks and limiting their exposure to people they do not live with when out of work.
- Antibacterial wipes will be provided for staff to clean main areas of hand contact, e.g. steering wheel, gear stick, handbrake, door handles, shared tools etc..
- We will not undertake any work for households where someone is self-isolating.
- For any households where we do carry out work, we will not enter any property (e.g. house, garage or outbuildings) or accept any refreshments from customers.
- If work does need to be discussed with a customer it will be done so via mobile phone, or if not possible then it will be done in person but maintaining a minimum of 1m distance between customer and staff member.
- All payment for work must be made by bank transfer so no cash changes hands.
- When fuelling up is required gloves will be provided in all vehicles and staff must wash hands/sanitise their hands after a fuel stop. Staff to use pay at pump facilities wherever possible.
- Alcohol based hand sanitiser gel will be provided in each vehicle and staff must sanitise their hands regularly throughout the day, especially on arrival at the yard and before leaving at the end of the day.